Friday, February 11, 2011

Goodbye to Adelaide West


        This was a good project, but try as I might to revive it, it's just gone. It's just time to let it go.

        It's not the end for me though. Please check out my new blog, the Coquelicot Projects. It's not specifically a poetry blog, but I have a sneaking suspicion some new poems will pop up there from time to time.

        Thanks for reading and commenting.


        What's your current personal project (it doesn't have to be a big thing, just something you do for you)?

7 comments:

Free As A Weed said...

My personal project? A quilt. I'm making a quilt just for fun, because I liked my first one that I made. :)

Anonymous said...

Hi, is really a great blog.
It looks like you have put in lots of work. Keep it up! motherboared

AKRAEES said...

Very very nice post and very great INFORMATION . This blog is very intresting and INformative . keep it up dud!!!!!! very nice work visit my bloges alsoo pleas
www.itbirds.blogspot.com
www.ray-gemstones.blogspot.com

Bob said...

You have done what few can--written so that others can and want to read what you write. Your poems draw me in and make me smile and respond to what you have said and the lively and direct way in which you say it. Very cool!

ATMM said...

well my new project is blogging. secret name, secret blog, secret twitter, secret tumblr. I wish I have written all my thoughts in my life down till now but I didnt, so im starting now and telling no one. actually you are the first person ive told. ive only posted a couple things but thats only because its been about 10 minutes since I made the blog. take a look if time lets you

ATMM said...

making my blog, take a look if time lets you, andrew the mountain man

Jacki Byers said...

love this blog