Wednesday, May 5, 2010

White wine makes painting fine

White wine makes painting fine!
Painting rooms is such a snooze,
unless you have a little booze.
White wine will pass the time!

White wine on the decline!
Oh no! The bottle's getting low
and we still have two walls to go.
Red wine will soon be mine!

Red wine is just divine!
We may have drank too many cups
– we’ll have to do a few touch-ups.
Red wine makes sloppy lines!




Photo by Jon Sullivan



        What do you do to make boring or unpleasant chores more fun (ie. play music, have company, etc.)?

3 comments:

Dorkmaster Flek said...

Hahahaha, awesome! Yeah, that's pretty much exactly how it went. :)

Mary said...

I think that picture is of brandy... but it doesn't matter because it all does the same trick!

I love getting drunk for boring events! ie, Church at Christmas time with you guys... I also very much enjoy getting stoned if I'm going to see a 3D flick. It'll blow your mind, even if the movie sucks.

Claudia said...

Hahaha I love that poem.

I love playing fun music, like Vampire Weekend. :)