Thursday, November 5, 2009

Never have I ever

Never have I ever broken a bone.
Never have I ever failed a course.
Never have I ever gone scuba diving.
Never have I ever licked a battery.
Never have I ever ridden a motorcycle.
Never have I ever gone on a blind date.
Never have I ever worn contacts.
Never have I ever cried at a funeral.
Never have I ever seen Schindler’s List.
Never have I ever travelled alone.
Never have I ever solved a Rubik's Cube.
Never have I ever dyed my hair a wild colour.
Never have I ever gone streaking.
Never have I ever ridden a hot air balloon.
Never have I ever seen the Pacific Ocean.
Never have I ever taken dance lessons.
Never have I ever grown a garden.
Never have I ever run a marathon.
Never have I ever been able to whistle.
Never have I ever learned to paint.
Never have I ever seen a tornado.
Never have I ever mastered juggling.
Never have I ever learned to play the cello.
Never have I ever had a child.
Never have I ever written a book.


Want to help me win a contest AND support an awesome blog? Go to the ThoseGirlsAreWild Contest and leave a comment saying Shayla sent you.




Photo by Juliancolton



        How does our range of life experiences (or lack thereof) define us? If you died today, what would you regret not doing?

2 comments:

Dorkmaster Flek said...

Programming a computer game myself from scratch. Nothing super fancy, just an old-school inspired 2D thing. A platformer, like a Mega Man or Castlevania clone.

Mary said...

Hmmm I'd probably regret not seeing the world? I mean I've been to vacation hot spots, but I'd love to see Europe. I'd also regret not becoming better at the guitar, so it's something I'm determined to work on!! Maybe a New Years resolution.. play an hour a day at least. I'm just so damn lazy.