Tuesday, November 10, 2009

It's so hard to stick to one feat

It’s so hard to stick to one feat
and not let a new aim compete
when anticipation
gives gratification
as good as the jobs you complete.


I think I owe you all another poem later today… I just thought this one was funny.




Photo by King Kong Rah Rah Rah



        I've been meaning to write a book forever, and suddenly today all I want to do is learn how to paint. What project have you been meaning to work on or complete for a while now? What kinds of new projects distract you?

3 comments:

Dorkmaster Flek said...

I've been meaning to make a decent sized train layout, but space/time/money constraints. :P Maybe when I'm closer to retirement. The "finishing video game XYZ" project keeps getting in the way. :)

dogimo said...

I've been meaning to get some song recordings up, in rough demo form. Distracted by nothing worth mentioning; work for instance.

Katie said...

There are so many things I want do, some as simple as finish my book or get my glasses fixed. I don't really know what gets in my way. Sleeping?