Monday, October 19, 2009

the shredder

                                         r
                            r        r
                               r  r
                          r    rr r r   r   r
                           rr r r  rr r r           r
the merrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr r r r r  r r  r
ciless whirrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr rrr rr rr rrr  r    r
of the shrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr rr r r r r  r
edderrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr rrrrr r rrr r  r r
makes the worrrrrrrrrrrrrr rrrr rr rr r r rr     r
k hourrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr rr rrr rr rr  r
s everrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr rr rr r  r r  r           r
morrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr rr  r rr r  r
e sourrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr r  r r r r r r r rr     r
                           rr  rr r r r r  r
                         r    r  rrr rr  r  r
                              r r  rr r
                             r   r  r  r     r
                                  r  r
                                r         r







        What about your workplace drives you crazy? How do you deal?

8 comments:

Dorkmaster Flek said...

Ooooh, a visual poem. :) I hate cleaning up other people's messes, which is what I'm doing right now. I deal with this by putting details about how much work it was in my updates so I look good. :)

Joanne Cucinello said...

God, you're so ingenious, Adelaide. I loved the wild form of your shredder poem. I just am insane for shredders . . . except when I make a mistake and shred the wrong thing.
Although I'm retired, the most vexing part of my day in our Cafe used to be the time-line schedule where some invisible Gestapo was standing by with a stop watch . . . clocking the minutes till closing and every single step we had to go through till that clock struck 6:00 and we locked the door. Whew! Much cooler now!

alexis said...

the customers & management. i deal by ignoring them or telling them off.

"this job would be great if it weren't for the fucking customers"

- clerks

Mary said...

Yeah i really like the visuals of this poem. The way the r's are scattered, it's very eye catching and artistic.

Hmmm what annoys me at work are people who print everything, even when they don't need to. There is a slot for unclaimed printouts, and it's usually really full. What a waste of paper and ink. I also hate annoying kiss-asses. They come off fake and you can tell they're putting on a show to further their career. I look at those people and thank myself for not ever doing that.

Majimo said...

Long and pointless meetings called by insecure narcissists.

Ouch!

Shannon Teresa said...

who wouldn't love this!

Desire said...

Shayla yet another peice of art! You're very creative and I am very entertained by your work.

Katie said...

I don't think you needed a visual to go with this one sister!! It's already visually stimulating.