Friday, March 27, 2009

On the base of my computer monitor


Two hearts cut from pink cardboard yogurt packaging with the heart-punch Mona bought for a homemade Valentine's Day project.

A straightened paper clip I use for cleaning out dust caught in the cracks of my keyboard. It doesn't work very well.

New Years Eve confetti, found in the corner of an envelope that was mailed to us containing nothing else but a cheque.

A small stack of business cards with our company card on top because I consistantly doubt my ability to remember our postal code.

My collection of un-postmarked stamps clipped from the daily mail to be reused.

A leaf plucked from an unidentified ivy plant in the stairwell of a nearby building. I thought it would wither and brown, but it's still green after two weeks. I'm beginning to suspect it may be fake.

1 comment:

Dorkmaster Flek said...

Is this how our house is going to be? Eclectic things everywhere? :)